Welcome to my website!
Here you will find Wiser Now Wednesday, a FREE weekly, doubly award-winning, lighthearted and nurturing e-newsletter aimed at answering questions you didn’t know you had about topics you didn’t realize you were curious about, such as:
- duct tape
- pumpkin kayaking
- the Laughing Bee orchid
- toilet paper roll art
(Very) Loosely inspired by Chase’s Calendar of Events, each week offers facts, quotes, quirky observations, a trivia quiz, and resources.
My email box suggests that what I write appeals to people of all ages and to both groups and individuals.
- Teachers: instant lessons for teachers
- Activity professionals: instant programs
- Grandparents: entertain grandchildren, stimulate their own minds
- Families: fun dinner conversations
- Family care partners: interesting interactions with their loved ones
- Home health caregivers: lighthearted engagement with clients
- Healthcare offices: copies lower patient anxiety
- Restaurant owners: adults need to soothe their “hanger,” too
Wiser Now Wednesday is written in the cheerful style I am known for as the Wiser Now CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer). Check out the archive of recent issues and write to me at Kathy@WiserNow.com if you are interested in a customizable version or would simply like to know more.
There is soooo much more good stuff – free and purchasable – on this website. Get yourself a cup of tea (or glass of wine), sit back, relax, and check it all out, including the excerpts from some of my slide shows below.