Do you need:
- New fun and family-friendly, curiosity-stimulating content in the form of word games, trivia quizzes, imaginative exercises and discussion topics?
- Staff development courses on serving an older population effectively?
- A way to make too much content more manageable?
Marbles or Marvels?
A lot of older adults worry about losing their marbles. We worry about them losing their Marvels – their curiosity, their sense of purpose and meaning, and most of all, their marvelous connections to others.
If you serve an audience of older adults, chances are you feel near constant pressure to do more with less – less time, less money, less support. But if you have a passion to serve others in spite of the pressure, we can serve you with both practical solutions and playfulness in our training publications/events and our brain-stimulating materials.
Both in staff development and programming content, Wiser Now aims to promote healthy aging by using a lighthearted touch to help you (and those you serve) make:
- New connections in your brain – Keep your curiosity alive!
- New connections with others by sharing the exercises and talking about what you learn. Because a strong social network is essential to wellbeing in aging, and in life.
What sets us apart?
In everything we do, we are known for being both highly practical and lighthearted. Kathy is an active member of the Association of Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH) with an emphasis on applied. You will gain loads of new information, ideas, and insights from our offerings, and we'll do our best to make sure you have fun doing it. Check out our services.