For many years, I have provided monthly webinars for specific clients on wide-ranging topics of interest to activity professionals in residential care settings, often featuring material from Activity Connection. Now, through the month of August, we are jointly offering this sample webinar free through the link above. On the 80+ slides you will learn about
- why nutrition and hydration are so important, especially for older adults,
- considerations to keep in mind if your participants are living with dementia,
- food celebrations built into each year’s calendar,
- unusual food artists,
- food-related trivia quizzes, word games, and discussions, and
- overall, dozens of ideas, many of which can be done intergenerationally.
This series of slides can serve both as a terrific staff training tool, and a source of downloadable, doable exercises. And, if you’d like to know more about my programs, send me a note at Kathy@WiserNow.com.